A practical, ten week course to increase happiness, harmony and self-esteem in the family.
The timeless qualities found in every united, happy family are identified and practical guidance is provided to establish these qualities in our own families.
- Self-Esteem – developing it in family members
- Communication – three practical ways to strengthen family ties
- Conflict & Difficulties – how to reconcile them
- Praise & Gratitude – using them effectively
- Love – its transformative power in the family
- Family Time – effectively managing it
- Spiritual Values – how to encourage and establish them
- Society – how the family should relate and contribute to it
- Family Charter – its value and how to create one
Wednesday: 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. starting January 16th 2013
Noor Center – 1818 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara
Fees: $195 – Ten weekly sessions. Students registered for Practical Philosophy courses may attend this course free of charge.
Good company, inspiring conversation, practical tools for self mastery.
Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in it’s own way