What is Practical Philosophy?
- It is a search for the truth about ourselves. Who am I?
- It is an enquiry into the purpose of our life. What am I doing here?
- It is a study and application of the insights of wisdom. How should I conduct my life?
- It is a longing to find full satisfaction, peace and lasting happiness. Is this all there is?
What does the Practical Philosophy course involve?
- It is not academic; it does not lead to a degree, more money or a promotion.
- It is not a history of philosophical thinking or a study of comparative philosophies.
- It is a carefully structured course drawing on the great philosophical and spiritual teachings of both East and West, which can guide and inspire the finest life.
Who are the students of Practical Philosophy?
- Men and women from all walks of life who seek to know the truth.
- Those who wish to live by what is true, fine and just.
- Those who seek the good company of like-minded people, an experienced teacher and a reliable course of study to discover the purpose of their life.
What are the benefits of taking the course?
- Contentment, happiness and connection.
- Finding simpler solutions to the seemingly impossible problems of life.
- Transcending limits and finding freedom from habitual responses.
- Cultivating a quiet and attentive mind, an open and compassionate heart, and measure in life, resulting in increased well-being and a sense of fulfillment.