Marriage is the challenge of our times.
A Ten Week Course – Open to all
This is an opportunity to examine the profound principles of Advaita (non-duality) in relation to marriage.
Whether you are married, happily or experiencing problems; if you wish to be married or are no longer married; if you are young or old and simply curious, there is much to learn in this course about enduring, loving relationships.
- What is pure love?
- What are the hallmarks of a healthy relationship?
- What demands do we make of each other in the name of love?
- What makes a perfect husband?
- What makes a perfect wife?
- What is the real purpose of marriage?
- What are the causes of marriage breakdowns?
- How well do we communicate?
See Timetable for time and locations