Good relationships in a marriage, in the family and among friends are the challenge of our times.
Whether you are married, if you wish to be married or are no longer married; if you are young, old or simply curious, there is much to learn here about enduring, loving relationships.
- The art of good communication
- How to resolve conflict and difficulties
- Using praise and gratitude effectively
- The transformative power of love
- The hallmarks of healthy relationships
- Demands we make in the name of love
- Love and commitment
- The qualities of a perfect spouse
- The causes of marriage breakdowns
Please note: Not all classes are available every term.
To view the classes currently available please refer to the TIMETABLE.