Part Three – Love
Love unites and makes whole. But in a world where divisions of all kinds prevail, including those within us, a conscious consideration of love is necessary.
Part Three, through systematic inquiries and a set of exercises, aims to help dissolve feelings of separation and raise awareness of our essential selves and explores the pure love that lives inside us all.
- What is pure love?
- Why don’t I express it more often?
- How do preconceived ideas block positive interaction with others?
- What is it that I love in people? Why is there so much division in the world?
- What is the effect of gratitude on my heart and mind?
- How can I create harmony inside and outside of myself?
- What is within my control and what is not?
- Relationship between wise law and love?
- Love for Oneself.
Pre-requisite: Practical Philosophy Parts 1 & 2