In this ten week course we identify the timeless qualities for happy family life and provide practical guidance to establish these qualities in your own family.
Through practice you and your family will experience greater happiness and harmony.
- Self-Esteem – developing it in family members
- Communication – three practical ways to strengthen family ties
- Conflict & Difficulties – how to reconcile them
- Praise & Gratitude – using them effectively
- Love – its transformative power in the family
- Family Time – effectively managing it
- Spiritual Values – how to encourage and establish them
- Society – how the family should relate and contribute to it
- Family Charter – its value and how to create one
Please note: Not all classes are available every term.
To view the classes currently available please refer to the TIMETABLE.